featured-content

gfgfgf

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Behan Bhai Anokhi Chudai Kahani

Posted on 4:35 AM by Desi World

Behan Bhai Anokhi Chudai ki Desi Kahani

Ain't it funny how fate works? Most people would disdain the relationship that me and my sister have, but we don't give a crap. Our parents always taught us to follow our hearts and not what other people say.

Want More Erotic Stories Subscribe to Desi Love Stories by Email

It all started two years ago. My parents had died in a fiery auto accident, leaving me and my kid sister. They were on their way to the airport, fully expecting to enjoy their "second honeymoon"; instead, they ended up in a twisted mass of flaming metal that used to be Dad's Oldsmobile, thanks to a rich driver who, according to the police, was smashed out of his eyeballs. I was 20 and Aliza was 18 at the time. Luckily, Mom and Dad had life insurance, plus we got a nice, fat settlement to the tune of 3.5 Lakhs from the rich alkie, so Aliza and I were taken care of financially.

Shortly after the funeral, Aliza and I decided to sell the house, because we did not want to continue living there; it just seemed too big for two people to live in. Plus, when we'd get up in the morning, we'd have to pass the master bedroom on the way to the stairs and that would bring back painful memories of the two most important people in our lives. Living with relatives was not considered a viable option because of these reasons: 1. All our relatives are scattered around the globe, 2. We did not want to have to start all over making new friends, and 3. We were old enough to take care of ourselves. So we took an apartment in town. When we saw the apartment, we immediately signed the lease. The landlord said, "This is the perfect apartment for a couple of young married people like you." Afterwards, we laughed about his comment.

About six months later, I came home from work early (we both kept our jobs; we would be bored sitting around all day). On my way to the kitchen to get a beer from the fridge, I passed by the bathroom. The door was open slightly, and I caught a glimpse of something that stopped me dead in my tracks. The sight was Aliza in the nude! Great legs, nice butt, and hooters that I would say were about 38D's! I couldn't believe that the girl of my dreams was living in the same apartment! Pretty soon, my heart was fluttering. On the spot, I concluded that I must do something.

Want More Erotic Stories Subscribe to Desi Love Stories by Email

After dinner, I suggested that we go to a movie. Aliza asked, "Which one?"

"Anyone you want to, sis." I said. She picked out "Titanic", a movie we had both talked about going to see; I loved big budget movies and she had a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio.

It wasn't until after the movie was over (3 1/2 hours?!? My God!!!) and we were in my car when I got up the nerve to tell her my feelings toward her. I said, "Aliza, I saw something today that totally blew my mind."

"What was that?" Aliza asked.

"You. I peeped in when you were in the bathroom, saw you nude, and fell in love with you instantly."

I sat there and waited for her to blow up at me for peeping in on her, but she didn't. Instead she said, "I have a confession to make too. One time I saw you masturbating yourself and I fell in love with you too!"

Needless to say, I was stunned. I couldn't think of anything to say. Finally, Aliza broke the silence and said, "Let's go home." I sped home in anticipation of what might lay ahead between the two of us. When we got inside the apartment, our lips locked in a passionate kiss to end all passionate kisses. While our lips were vacuum- sealed, we tore each others' clothes off like a couple of horny kids on prom night. I hoisted her up and carried her into my bedroom. As we lay there, she whispered into my ear three glorious words: "Make me pregnant."

More than eager to oblige her, I rammed my 8 1/2 inches into her wet choot, where I felt a blockage. When I hit it, she cried out in pain. I asked her, "Is this your first time?"

"Yes," Aliza said. "Is it yours too?"

"Yes," I said. "Do you want me to stop?"

"If you do, I'll kill you. Go slow though."

As per her request, I took it slow on her pussy. Aliza screamed as her cherry popped and sound coming from her mouth like she is getting pleasure. I then proceeded to pump into her, slowly building up steam for the both of us. When we came, it was like a loud, sexual crescendo, both of us howling in pleasure.

Well, two years have passed since that night. Aliza and I have since moved out of the apartment and bought a nice three-bedroom house. Our daughter, Amna (named for our mother) is 16 months old and we're expecting another, a boy, who will share our dad's name, Jaml, in January. We know that our parents are watching us from the Great Beyond and smiling on us. All Aliza and I have to say is thanks Mom and Dad. You were a great inspiration to us.


Want More Erotic Stories Subscribe to Desi Love Stories by Email

2 Response to "Behan Bhai Anokhi Chudai Kahani"

.
gravatar
Unknown Says....

Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister and no brother. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. Boys don't disturb me. ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true girl for that secret romantic relationship.

.
gravatar
Blogger Says....

If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to play this short video to discover a amazing secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

Leave A Reply

 
More Desi Stories